Safe wireless communications in hazardous areas is provided by the explosion proof Armadex WAP Ex-series. For use in ATEX classified warehouses, logistic centers or production facilities. For locations with both dust and gas explosion hazards. The access points can be combined with explosion proof external antennas of our OmniX-series.
Delivery time: from 2 weeks.
Key benefits of the explosion safe WAP Ex-series:
• 2,4GHz or 5GHz
• ‘Power over Ethernet’ for power supply (PoE) or individually connected power cable.
• Stainless steel or powder-coated sheet steel enclosure
• Copper cable or fibre optic cable data networks
• Explosion proof conversions of leading brands like Netgear, Cisco and Zebra.
• ATEX marking
• Declaration of conformity category 3G/D
• Installation instruction for hazardous areas
• User Manual
General Technical Specifications
Power SupplyPoE, 12/24 V DC
FrequencyDual band, 2400-2500 / 5150-5850 MHz
Wire lineCat6/FTP via RJ45 or fibre optics
AntennasUp to 6 external antennas
OptionalWall or ceiling mount stainless steel brackets