compact ultra-pure water purification unit / UV / laboratory
LABOSTAR 3/7 TWF-UV
Produce Ultrapure Water directly from your drinking water supply
– A system with a very compact integrated tank which can be fixed on the bench or wall mounting to be installed wherever ultra pure water is needed.
– Available as a tap or pretreated feed system to meet all lab needs
– With UV version TOC is < 5 ppb. In this case water quality exceeds all relevant standards including ASTM Type I, NCCLS Type I and ISO 3696 Type I.
– From your water supply produce your own ultrapure water in your workstation
– LABOSTAR systems store some purified water for your current needs, and allow you to reach some freshly produced ultrapure water.
– A conductivity sensor constantly displays the purity of the product water in a recirculation loop.
– A charged 0.2µm sterile filter at the dispenser removes endotoxins, in thresholds lower than 0.001 EU/ml bacterial and biological protection.
LABOSTAR systems include easy push-button operation, continuous system performance monitoring, and simple consumable replacement. A recirculation feature maintains optimal water quality while minimizing bacterial growth. It produce up to 18.2 megohm ASTM, type I, water quality, and the standard positively charged bio-protection filter can achieve <0.001 EU/ml endotoxin levels.