Achieve Longer Strokes With Pancake®-style Space Savings
LONGSTROKE™ is ideal when you want the compact mounting footprint of a Pancake Cylinder with much longer stroke length. Available in both round and square head designs, this compact, double-acting, tie-rod-type cylinder offers standard strokes up to 12 inches and comes in four bore sizes from 2 to 4 inches.
The series features a hard-anodized cylinder barrel, chrome-plated steel piston rod, high-performance composite rod bearing and pre-lubrication with Magnalube-G® grease to ensure a long lifetime. LONGSTROKE cylinders operate at 250 psi pneumatic and 500 psi hydraulic service, and they are easy to mount.
• - Round and square heads available
• - Available in four bore sizes: 2, 2 ½, 3 and 4 inches
• - Standard strokes to 12 inches
• - Tie rod construction
• - Clear anodized aluminum cylinder outer diameter
• - Hard anodized bore inner diameter
• - Composite rod bearing for longer life
• - Prelubed with Magnalube-G® grease
• - Chrome-plated stainless steel piston rods
• - Internally lubricated Buna-N O-ring piston and rod seals
• - Air service to 250 psi; hydraulic service to 500 psi
• - Many options to choose from
• - Magnetic piston sensing available
• - Rugged construction features include clear anodized aluminum material for the cylinder outer diameter and a hard anodized inner diameter bore.
• - The chrome plated stainless steel piston rod adds longevity to the cylinder.
• - The extra-long piston rod bearing provides long and rigid support for the piston rod. The bearing material is non-metallic high-performance composite.