Twice the Thrust and Precise Positioning in a Space-Saving Footprint.
When your application demands high force output in a low-profile unit, the FDF and FDXS Series double-acting cylinders are an excellent choice. The cylinders’ twin rods deliver two times the thrust while the non-rotating design and standard magnetic piston ensure precise positioning. The cylinder features a tough, anodized aluminum housing and stainless piston rod. Additional features include rubber bumper cushions and nitrile Buna-N piston rod and piston seal.
The FDF Series comes with a sleeve bearing and is available in bore diameters from 10 to 25 millimeters, and the FDXS Series offers a precision recirculating ball bearing or sleeve bearing and diameters from 10 to 32 millimeters. Strokes range from 10 to 100 millimeters, and both series are interchangeable with other popular cylinders.
• - Bearing:
o - FDF Series: Sleeve bearing
o - FDXS Series: Recirculating ball or sleeve
• - Bore diameters:
o - FDF Series: 10, 16, 20, 25 mm
o - FDXS Series: 10, 16, 20, 25, 32 mm
• - Strokes from 10 to 100 mm
• - Magnetic piston standard in all sizes
• - Compact design
• - Twin bores provide double the thrust
• - Non-rotating design for precision positioning
• - Anodized aluminum alloy housing
• - Stainless steel piston rod
• - Nitrile Buna-N piston rod seal and piston seal
• - Operating pressure: 100 psi
• - Optional, easily adjustable sensors
• - Rubber bumpers on each end