FerroECOBlast design and manufacture Blast Rooms according to customers requirements. Blast room can be manually operated with one or more operators, or can be upgraded with automated blasting process. Blast rooms prove to be cost effective in all industries, which need surface preparation of larger products.
FerroECOBlast blast rooms advantages:
• Totally closed – energy saving system »ECO«
• Safety non-slip full floor
• Perfect visibility&abrasion resistant walls
• Designed under EU norms&customer requirements
Perfected abrasive recycling&recovery:
• Recover all types of abrasives
• Full or partially abrasive collecting system
• Reliable and durable scrapper system
• Fully automatic operation with one or more blast guns
Safe & environmentally friendly:
• 100% ventilation&air filtration – no dust emissions
• Blast helmets with climate control
• Soundproof walls&filter exhaust
• Optional: »ATEX« compliant equipment
An efficient ecological blast room system consists of:
• Sound insulated and well-illuminated enclosure with main and service doors
• Abrasive blasting machine
• Dust collector
• Blasting media collecting, recovery and recycling system
• Operator safety equipment
Additional equipment that can be provided:
• Automatic or manual trolley for workpiece manipulation
• Overhead chain hoist with trolley for workpiece manipulation
• Fixed or movable side platforms
• Blast nozzle manipulators
• Industrial blasting robots
The various industries we supply with blast rooms are:
• Metalworking ind.
• Tool making
• Chemical ind.
• Petroleum ind.
• Shipbuilding ind.
• Electrical ind.
• Aerospace ind.
• Automotive ind.