Flexible in use
The VZXA easily adapts to the task in hand thanks to its range of variants, thus maximising flexibility and minimising the effort involved in designing your application. The carefully thought-out product architecture means valve bodies and actuators can be freely combined. The modular product concept makes it easier to modify and maintain systems without having to remove the entire valve.
• Robust and easy-to-clean process valve
• The actuator can be replaced without opening the piping (unpressurised)
• 2/2-way valve in DN13 (½") … DN65 (2½")
• Actuator modules as piston or diaphragm actuator: single or double-acting
• Temperature of medium −60 ... 200 °C.
• Freely combinable: actuator made of stainless steel or polymer and valve body made of stainless steel or brass.