Stainless steel air motors with IP 67 certification: solutions for every industrial need. "Made in Italy": designed and produced by Fiam in Vicenza.
Resistant to corrosion, water and humidity.
They are resistant to water and corrosive materials or atmospheres, and work safely in very high-temperature environments. Their specific build characteristics satisfy the requirements of many production sectors such as food and chemicals.
They offer many benefits:
• specific galvanic treatments applied not only to the internal mechanisms, but also to exterior surfaces for high corrosion resistance
• made from high-quality steels that meet ISO standards
• gears lubricated with food-grade grease, making them suitable for use on food processing machinery
• surfaces with 40% less roughness that, together with the absence of corners or cavities,
reduces dirt and dust adhesion
• easy to clean and sterilise: they are highly resistant to aggressive detergents
• internal linings with special treatments to reduce vane friction and increase motor service life with little or no lubrication.
The sealants and gaskets used in 20M and 28M (and 15M on request) stainless steel motors are also IP67 certified: an important condition that not only prevents liquids from entering the motors and allows them to be submersed briefly to a depth of 1 meter, but also makes them completely hermetic to the ingress of dust and fumes.