The GENIUS 1-LV Laser marker is used in applications where PCB’s need identification
marks for tracking or recognition on both sides.
The 1-LV include an inverter in order to flip the PCB from one side to the other. The laser cell can mark on all types of nonmetallic surfaces including plastic and FR4 PC board. The mark is permanent and consumable costs are low.
• Welded frame design with Class 1 safety covers
• 30 watt CO2 laser marker
• Suitable for marking most PCB types
• Marking field of 120x120 mm
• Software adjustable Z-axis focus height of ±21 mm
• For board transport
• ESD safe edge belts with automatic width adjust system
• Pneumatically actuated board stop and locate system
• PC based control system
• 17” LCD monitor
• Programmable laser marking position
• Ready 100 mm connection to external vacuum system (not included)
• CE compliance