condition monitoring system / flow / load / vibration
condition, flow, load, vibration, alignment, wear
for pumps, pipe, bearing
continuous, real-time, digital
Condition-based maintenance now becomes reality!
The SIHIdetect sensor is the ideal solution for vibration velocity measuring and for pump condition monitoring for example to detect bearing wear, unbalance, misalignment, unacceptable pipeline forces, cavitation, exceeding of max flow rate, etc.
The SIHIdetect sensor is suitable for all kinds of liquid and vacuum pumps.
- Simple to connect
- Universal use
- Visual check via LED display
- Easy Installation
- Also available as non Ex version
Learn more about SIHIdetect and Condition Monitoring
Press Start to view the movie.
You will find the main benefits of online condition monitoring with the SIHIdetect sensor. Furthermore from simple installation to practical examples of detecting misalignment, cavitation, bearing wear and unbalance is included.
- Output of vibration velocity (RMS 10Hz–1kHz, 0 - 20 mm/s) according DIN/ISO 10816, 5199, 9905
- Condition monitoring up to 5.6 kHz (normal / unacceptable operation mode)
- 4 ... 20 mA interface
- Installation up to 160 °C surface temperature by use of cooling elements
- LED display green, yellow and red
- Digital communication through FSK* modem (HART® compatible) for further information and for use of the
- EDD for Siemens SIMATIC PDM and Emerson AMS**
- DTM driver for FDT frame applications (PACTware, FieldCare, SMART VISION, etc.)**
- Integrated error memory
- Simple mounting at the pump
- Requires no experience of vibration analysis technology
- Suitable for installation in hazardous areas (up to zone 1)