SIHI Boost Industrial Compact CB L Vacuum systems have been developed for the requirements of industrial applications in fine vacuum pressure range. The compact skid consists of a SIHI Boost Screw Booster Vacuum Pump combined with a Liquid Ring Vacuum Backing Pump.
Particles from process carry over are being washed out in the Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump which acts like a scrubber in order to provide a pre-cleaned discharge flow.
This dual stage system solution offers the following unique features:
- Handling of gases and condensable vapours
- Optimized for process and load lock applications
- Capable of handling solid carry over
- Entirely oil free operation
- Simple to maintain
- Highly reliable
- Low noise and vibration
- Condition monitoring options adaptable
The compact design of SIHI Boost Industrial Compact CB L Vacuum systems have been especially designed for user optimised handling and connection. With its superior and fully-integrated control, SIHI Control offers:
- Autonomous supervision and control of all integrated actors and sensors
- Local control via HMI touch interface
- Condition monitoring
- Pre failure detection.
- Load lock and process applications
- Processing of gases and condensable vapours, capable of handling particles.
Suction capacity: up to 6200 m³/h
Final pressure: < 0.003 mbar