The Raytek MP150 infrared linescanner is designed for temperature monitoring in demanding industrial environments. It generates accurate thermal images of moving objects, scanning up to 90° wide fields of view with a motorized mirror at up to 1024 points per line and at a max. 150 Hz frequency. An internal high-speed microprocessor calculates the temperature of the individual measurement points.
- Real-time thermal line-scanner system for continuous or discrete process measurements
- Optical resolution up to 200:1
- Built-in line laser for rapid alignment
- On-board Ethernet TCP/IP communication
- Wide choice of models and spectral responses
The Raytek MP150 includes provision for air or water-cooling, three configurable analog outputs, and two-way digital communications.
It can be used in standalone mode, connected to a single PC or integrated into a process control system using the Windows-based DataTemp DP software for remote configuration and real-time process monitoring.