Product overview: Fluke 87V TRMS Industrial Multimeter
Fluke 87V TRMS Industrial Multimeter
The Fluke 87V TRMS Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations.
This digital multimeter takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. This electrical multimeter
includes a unique function for accurately measuring noisy at the VFD and at the motor terminals. Special shielding blocks high frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems.
The Fluke 80 Series V of digital multimeters have improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
Other useful features
• - Rugged, high accuracy industrial electrical multimeter to measure current, voltage and frequency on complex variable frequency drive (VFD) signals
• - Offers true-RMS AC voltage and current for measuring non-linear signals
• - Captures intermittents as short as 250 µS
• - Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
• - Includes a built-in thermometer and temperature probe
For Application engineer / Plant engineer / Industrial electricians (Working with VSD’s) / Electrical engineer. In plant automation, Power distribution, Electro-mechanical equipment, Industrial electronics, Setting up / repairing, adjustable speed motor drives.
• - TL75 Test Leads
• - AC175 Alligator Clips
• - Holster
• - 9V Battery (Installed)
• - 80BK Temperature Probe