Product overview: Fluke 177 True-RMS Digital Multimeter with display backlight
Fluke 177 TRMS Digital Multimeter with display backlight delivers the right features for electrical maintenance experts
Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments. The Fluke 177 TRMS digital multimeter includes all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
With this digital multimeter you get True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 170 Series of digital multimeters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating and ventilation problems.
Other useful features:
• - Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
• - Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
• - Features digital display with backlight for working in dim lighting
• - Allows closed case calibration through front panel
• - Features an ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
• - Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
• - Installed 9V battery
• - Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
• - Users manual