Different types of air knifes are available that allow the flow distribution from the blower on various types of sections in a homogeneous and effective way.
Optimized to increase flow balancing and reduce pressure and noise losses.
1. Air Knife Standard: has an outlet section with a fixed thickness of 2.1mm.
Available with 1 or 2 inlet, suggested for width over 1400mm.
Optimized for use with Green Blow standard e IE3.
2. Air Knife Plus: has an outlet section with an adjustable thickness from 2,1mm to 6mm thanks to the application of spacer clips with different thickness easily replaceable.
The thickness is fundamental parameter to change the knife flow:
- greater thickness for greater thrust: for drying and cleaning applications
- less thickness for greater speed: for cooling applications
Optimized for Green Blow Plus and Hydraulic. Available with 1 or 2 inlets.
3. T Air Knife Plus: the only air knife with central inlet that guarantees the best balance of the outgoing air. Recommended for applications that require a very wide air knife as it is possible to insert more inlets to maximize flow and balance.
Outlet section can change from 2,1 to 6,00 thanks to spacer clips.
This type of knife allows assembly under the conveyor line to dry and/or clean the lower part of the product.
All air knives can be cut to size up to over 3 meters.
FM Partcommunity http://www.fm.re.it/configuratoreGB to create your own blowing system selecting all our components of Air Line