It has a classic design and construction, consisting of a motor, planetary reducer and drum. Maximum capacity can be up to 70 tons.
• planetary reducer;
• aluminum brakes equipped motor, IP44, 400 Vac / 50 Hz (440 Vac / 60 Hz), triphasic;
• hydraulic motor with brake system;
• pneumatic drive motor with control valve;
• steel drum with a wire rope restraint system on the side flange;
• two mounts for the drum.
• IP56 electric motor with cast iron housing, for maritime applications;
• explosion proof engine protection;
• brakes on drum;
• alternating speeds;
• alternating power voltages;
• drum protection;
• threaded wire rope drum;
• manual handling system in case of emergency;
• different drum sizes;
• painted for maritime use.
Optional control systems:
• IP55 protection class command unit with operating buttons and emergency stop, according to NEN 1010;
• IP65 protection class remote control unit for low voltages, according to NEN 1010;
• radio / infrared remote control unit;
• load limiter (mandatory required for loads exceeding 1 ton, in accordance with the CE regulations);
• frequency inverter for variable speed control;
• stroke limiter (electric, hydraulic or pneumatic);
• damaged wire warning (electric, hydraulic or pneumatic);
• speed control valve, local or remotely operated (hydraulic or pneumatic).