- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- The force applied by the high pressure spindle is transmitted to the work-piece right in the centre of the clamping jaw.
- Large aperture up to 375 mm and 845 mm if the body is in two parts.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50/80 kN, depending on the model.
- ARNOLD CLASSIC spindles can be used independently from the vice as a power clamping element in a workholding set up.
- Designed to automate processes and robotize them.
- Fitted with a single acting oleo-dynamic spindle, with spring push-back effect.
- Rotary connection at the inlet and the outlet for oil.
- Automatic stroke for closing and opening up to 4 mm.
- Adjustable clamping force and directly proportional to oil pressure input (see manual).
- Two part straight vice option upon request.
- Common features page 32.
- Hydraulic unit or single acting 500 bar pneumo-hydraulic pump with vice unit connection hose, pressure control switch, safety valve integrated into the unit and ON-OFF switch.
- Pressure gauge.
Clamping to the machine table can be achieved through the holes and the slots on the side of the vice.
It can be supplied with a rotary base.
Its narrowness makes it easy for it to be placed jointly parallel to another vice, thereby allowing for a large clamping unit for large workpieces.
Two part straight
Ideal for large work-pieces.
It clamps the work-pieces on top of the guides or on top of the table.
An inner tie-rod joins both parts of the vice.