machine tool vise / hydraulic / vertical / horizontal
020 600 ARNOLD MAT series
for machine tools
Max. clamping force:
25 kN, 40 kN, 50 kN
High pressure ARNOLD MAT vices maintain their length irrespective of the size of the part, for which they are especially ideal for machining centres (vertical and horizontal).
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- Ideal for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
- Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
- Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
- May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws located in the body.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50 kN, depending on the model.
- Designed to automate processes and robotize them.
- Pneumo-hydraulic high pressure single acting intensifier, supplied by compressed air at 6 bars.
- Clamping force adjustable by the air pressure (see manual).
- Automatic stroke for closing and opening up to 3 mm.
- The vice operation may be manual (used with a valve unit sent with the vice) or by using a pedal situated near the machine or may be controlled by CNC by using a solenoid valve.
TIPS FOR USE
- The air must be filtered (dry air).
- Should control pedal be used, the set of valves supplied with the vice must be placed between the compressor and the pedal, not between the pedal and the vice.