machine tool vise / hydraulic / horizontal / vertical
060 141 ARNOLD MB2 series
for machine tools
Max. clamping force:
40 kN, 50 kN
High Pressure ARNOLD MB2 vices are the most flexible vices. They also maintain their constant length irrespective of the size of the workpiece.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws within the body.
- Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Flexible Design: All the jaws of the MB2 vices are interchangeable.
- Side windows for quick cleaning.
- Clamping force is 40/50 kN depending on the model.
- Power regulator optional.
- Angle driver for handle clearance optional.
- Split vice for clamping larger work-pieces optional.
- Designed to automate processes and robotize them.
- Fitted with a high pressure single acting oleo-dynamic spindle.
- Rotary connection at the inlet and the outlet for oil.
- 4 mm. automatic stroke for closing and opening.
- Adjustable clamping force directly proportional to the oil pressure input (see manual).