Transformer Protection System
High-speed, draw-out transformer protection and management:
This product is under last-time buy. Orders may be placed until 31st December 2021, and will be fulfilled based upon availability. As an alternative, please refer to the 845 relay
The 745 Transformer Protection System is a full featured transformer protection relay, suitable for application on small, medium, and large power transformers. The 745 can be applied on two-winding and three-winding transformers. Uses multiple current and voltage inputs to provide primary protection and back-up protection of transformers, including differential, ground differential phase, neutral, and ground overcurrent, over-fluxing, and on-load tap changer.
• Easy to use Transformer Protection supported by industry leading suite of software tools
• Improved security for transformer energization
• Accurate built-in metering functions
• Advanced FlexLogic automation capabilities
• Fast, flexible and reliable communications
• IRIG-B time synchronization, event reports, waveform capture, data logger
• Built in simulation features for setpoint verification
• Modbus and DNP 3.0 Level 2 protocols through embedded Ethernet, standard RS232, RS485 & RS422 serial ports.
• Optional conformal coating for chemically corrosive and humid environments
• Security Audit Trail provides detailed traceability for system configuration changes
• Minimize maintenance time with draw-out capability
• Primary and back-up protection and management of small, medium and larger power transformers, autotransformers and reactors