The PQM II is an ideal choice when continuous monitoring of a three phase system is required. It provides metering for current, voltage, real and reactive power, energy use, cost of power, power factor and frequency. Programmable setpoints and 4 assignable output relays allow control functions to be added for specific applications. This includes basic alarm on over/under current or voltage, unbalance, demand based load shedding, and capacitor power factor correction control. More complex control is possible using the 4 switch inputs which also can be used for status such as breaker open/closed, flow information etc.
New In Version 2.10:
• Voltage Disturbance Recorder (VDR) to monitor voltage dips (voltage sags) and voltage spikes (voltage swells) with capacity for 500 sag/swell events.
• DNP 3.0 Communications Protocol standard feature.
Features and Benefits
• Mounting Versatility
• Keypad with large illuminated 40-character display
• Any assignable output may be used to trigger an alarm
• May be connected to DCA or SCADA systems
• Flash upgradable
• Compatible with MultiNet Serial to Ethernet Converter
• Metering of distribution feeders, transformers, generators, capacitor banks and motors
• Medium and low voltage systems
• Commercial, industrial, utility
• Flexible control for demand load shedding, power factor, etc.
• Power Quality analysis tool
Protection and Control
• A V W var VA varh Wh PF Hz unbalance
• A W var VA demand
• Load shedding
• Power factor control
• Pulse input totalizing
Monitoring and Metering
• Ia Ib Ic In
• Va Vb Vc Vab Vbc Vca
• V I unbalance
• True PF crest and K factor
• Hz W var VA
• Wh varh VAh W cost
• Demand: A W var VA