• Rack, bench, panel, and wall mount configurations
• NEMA 4 weatherproof membrane front display/keypad
• M Series or IQ.probe moisture probe compatible
• Displays moisture content in dew/frost point and ppmv
• Built-in isolated current or voltage analog output
• Fail-safe fault alarm relay
• Two measurement alarm relays
This Panametrics single-channel analyzer measures moisture in process gases. Designed for installation in industrial settings, it is used in conjunction with IQ.probe and M Series moisture probes for industries including:
• Industrial gas
• Furnace gas/heat treating
• Power generation
• Air dryer
Low Cost, Real-Time Moisture Measurement
The dew.IQ is an economical, single channel, aluminum oxide hygrometer in the IQ Series line of analyzers. It is intended for industrial applications requiring accurate, real-time moisture measurement.
Intelligence Simplified with IQ.probe and M Series Probes
Installing the dew.IQ is highly intuitive. As a field upgrade for its predecessors, the Panametrics MMS35, System 580, Model 600 and 700 or even earlier models, the M Series probe and cable mate to the dew.IQ in minutes, minimizing installation costs. For new installations, the IQ.probe stores its calibration digitally, eliminating the need for shielded cable.
Both the IQ.probe and the M Series moisture probes are rugged and accurate true absolute humidity sensors with calibration traceable to national standards.