Precision Barometric Indicator and Recorder
A high precision Druck indicator and recorder, designed for barometric monitoring in laboratories, airfields and other applications.
• Utilises GE’s unique range of Resonant Pressure Sensor technology
• Pressure ranges 750-1150 mbar (10.9-16.7 psi, 75-115 Kpa), absolute
• Choice of precision up to 0.025 mbar/0.0003625 psi
• Data Logging as standard with on screen replay
• Selectable numeric or graphic display
• High resolution touch screen operation
• Intuitive icon driven task menu structure
• Airfield Task as standard: Display QFE, QFF or QNH inpressure units or as altitude in feet or meters
• Leak Test Option
• Switch Test/Analogue Output option
• Switch Test/Voltage Free Contact option
• RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
• Min/Max/Average display
• Compatible with software packages
• 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
• Various service support options available
PACE 1001 Precision Barometric Indicator and Recorder
The new PACE 1001 precision barometric indicator brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to barometric indication & monitoring.
PACE 1001 Barometer employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability and precision associated with this latest generation of resonant devices.
The PACE1001 Barometer offers three levels of precision to accommodate specification and budget requirements, optional external IDOS universal pressure modules can be connected to add more pressure measurement capability.