These fully self-contained pressure test and calibration systems have interchangeable pressure modules for flexible ranging, generate pneumatic or hydraulic pressures, measure process signals and supply loop power. They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation.
• The complete pressure calibration tool: pump, measure, analyse
• Best in class pressure accuracy
• Fast and dependable from vacuum to 1000 bar/15000 psi
• Easy to use touch screen
• No in-the-field leaks with quick-to-fit pressure adaptors & hoses
Druck DPI 612 Flex Series
Range Flexible Pressure Calibrators
The Druck DPI 612 Flex series is the fifth generation in the DPI 600 family, which was first introduced in 1984. The DPI 600 family revolutionized test and calibration by providing all the tools for pressure generation and signal measurement in self-contained portable packages. The DPI 600 soon became the industry workhorse and today it is simply known as the “Druck.”
Building on the technical legacy and more than three decades of experience in pressure sensor development and calibration, the DPI 612 Flex series provides all the convenience and reliability of a true “Druck,” yet offers interchangeable pressure modules, higher accuracy and significantly improved pressure generation.
Dependable and efficient pressure generation
Three model choices to generate from 95% vacuum to 1000 bar/ 15000 psi
• 20 bar/300 psi in 30 seconds
• 100 bar/1500 psi without gas bottles and regulators
• 1000 bar/15000 psi hydraulic pressure