The RSDetection*, the next generation Reuter Stokes environmental radiation monitor, provides superior technology for the detection and measurement of low-level gamma radiation.
• Enhanced Sensitivity and Performance – 10'' diameter HPIC gamma detector. Excellent temperature stability. High accuracy (Zero stability: ± 0.5μR/hr; Gain stability: ±3% 35μR/hr).
• Improved Reliability and Stability – Upgraded processing electronics design
• Extended battery life – up to 48 hours** run time. Equipped with built-in battery charger.
• Upgraded communications – Ethernet and 3 USB ports along with an RS-232 serial port for backward compatibility
• Increased data capacity – 1 GB storage. Adjustable recording intervals, greater than 10M data points of storage.
• Omni-directional – spherical HPIC is not subject to inherent Geiger-Mueller tube limitations. Provides more uniform directionality and has higher sensitivity at lower dose rates.
• Fast response time – Less than 10 seconds
• Extended range: 0-100R/hr (0-1Sv/hr)
• Adjustable data smoothing filter
• High signal-to-noise ratio
• Time stamped data and configurable recording intervals
• Configurable options for a variety of Environmental and Homeland Security applications
• Windows based configuration utility allows users to connect to a single RSDetection* unit for configuration, data display, and diagnostics
• Backwards compatible with RSS-131 (ER) – same mounting scheme and core protocol(adapter cable required)
• Replaces earlier models, including the RSS 1012, RSS 1013, and the RSS 131 (ER