The UPS-III is a rugged and extremely compact loop calibrator. Measuring 77 mm x 129 mm(3 in. x 5 in.) and weighing just 275 g (9.7 oz), it fits comfortably in a shirt pocket. It is an essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy to read display and simple to use time saving features.
• Measure or source 0 to 24 mA
• Accuracy 0.01% of reading
• Dual mA or % readout, linear or flow
• Step, span check, valve check, ramp
• 60 VDC measurement and continuity
• HART® compatible
• Adjustable display contrast
• Adjustable resolution
• Uses industry standard AA batteries
• Battery voltage and battery low indicator
• Information screen reports serial number, software version and calibration date
• Primary reading in mA or %
Auto power off (enable or disable)
• Pin protected closed case calibration
• Optional protective over-boot with bench stand, hanging loop and quick connect belt clip
• Optional AC line adaptor
The graphic display with menu-driven interface is easier to use than traditional knobs, switches, multi-function keys and dual key sequences.
Measure or Source 0 to 24 mA
An internal 24 V loop supply is available in both measure and source modes, essential during plant shutdowns
Accuracy 0.01% of Reading
This includes 12 month stability and temperature effects. The UPS-III can maintain a 4:1 calibration ratio with the latest instrumentation and is typically 20 to 80 times more accurate than a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM)
Simultaneous % Readout
Displays mA and the percentage value of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 20 mA.