machine tool vise / low-profile / modular / precision
for machine tools
Max. clamping force:
Max.: 40 kN
Min.: 0 kN
VISES WITH EXTRA LARGE BASE DIMENSION,
MUCH LONGER THAN STD VISES.
GERARDI vises are manufactured under rigid quality control. Only the most suitable materials are used, and the accuracy of even the smallest components is assured. As a result of the high standard construction Gerardi vises can maintain their accuracy under the most severe operating conditions. Hardened and Ground steel construction throughout allowing you maximum machine performance with:
- bigger clamping power,
- bigger cutting performances,
- total exclusion of vibrations,
- lower tool wear,
- higher accuracy during machining.
Space on the Machine table sometimes is tight, XL vises enable to have 2 vises in one because they can easily and quickly change from large opening single station vise into a double clamping station. With the double XL vise a higher number of work-pieces can be machined in the same work cycle exploiting as much as possible the machine table length, this means to increase the productivity of the work cycle and of the machine itself because :
- Reduction of total number of loading and unloading with consequence save of dead
times/interruptions when the machine is not working,
- Reduction (50%) of total tool changing time,
- Lower moving time from a series of workpieces to another one of different types,
- Lower machine wear,
- More time the operator can walk away to do other work because of longer total cycle times.