SIL 3 POWER SUPPLY FOR HAZARDOUS AREA EQUIPMENT
The PSD5201 is a single channel DIN Rail Power Supply able to drive measuring, process control equipment in IIB Group Hazardous Area, providing isolation between supply and output.
A typical application is to drive high power devices, transmitters or other equipment with 14.5 V, 150 mA supply capability.
• Output to Zone 0 (Zone 20), installation in Zone 2.
• High output capability Power Supply for Hazardous Area equipment.
• Output short circuit proof and current limited.
• Isolation Supply/Output.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the module.