NOx and NH3 Catalytic Filter Bags
GORE® DeNOx Catalytic Filter Bags reduce NOx and ammonia to meet strict compliance requirements with minimum or no changes in the existing process and equipment.
UPGRADE YOUR BAGHOUSE TO AN SCR
Based on more than 15 years of experience in catalytic filtration, Gore has developed a completely new approach to the reduction of NOx and ammonia.
WITH GORE® DENOX CATALYTIC FILTER BAGS YOU CAN
- upgrade your baghouse to an SCR
- for NOx and NH3 reduction
- at a much lower investment cost than for an SCR tower
USE YOUR EXISTING BAGHOUSE - SIMPLY CHANGE THE FILTER BAGS.
- Low capital investment for new equipment
- Minor changes to process and operation
- No additional footprint
- No differential pressure increase
- Easy to install. Easy to maintain.
GORE DENOX FILTER BAGS ARE ALSO A PERFECT CHOICE FOR NEW PLANTS.
- Simplify flue gas treatment line
- Save energy costs
- Reduce capital investment cost
The Challenge of NOx and NH3 Compliance
Meeting the latest NOx and NH3 compliance requirements can be difficult and costly.
- SNCR: often not able to achieve low enough levels of NOx and NH3 at the same time.
- SCR tower: comes with significant investment cost, especially for existing facilities; limitations in terms of floorspace, overhead clearance, ID fan capacity and other unexpected impacts. Retrofitting an SCR to an existing facility typically requires 30-50 % higher investment than an SCR purchased with the initial plant construction