- Compact, sturdy, convertible in a few seconds from a finger food machine (strip cutter and dicer out of fresh boneless products) into a tenderizer without the need of any tool.
- Minimum cutting thickness 5 mm on a fully available cutting width of 200 mm.
- High capacity in both slicing and tenderizing without the need to trim or chill the product before processing, including in-line option thanks to the in and out feeding conveyors.
- Minimum footprint on table and full tool-free access for both sanitation and cutting or tenderizing set replacement.
- Ideal solution for industrial meat processors, restaurants, catering and butcher shops specialized in customized services.
- User-friendly, no need of any skilled Grasselli technician for the start up
- Adding the dedicated optional stainless steel basement the ST 200 becomes a real stand alone machine easier to move around in the processing area