Doppler ultrasonic flow meter / non-contact / for wastewater / for slurry
Doppler ultrasonic, non-contact
for wastewater, for slurry
4-20 mA, digital, intrinsically safe, with analog output, IP66, wall-mounted, with display, direct-reading, programmable, maintenance-free, with data logger, clamp-on, clamp-on, stainless steel, non-contact, with alarm function, with indicator-totalizer
for the pharmaceutical industry, industrial, for the food industry, for water treatment, for the petrochemical industry, for high flow rates, laboratory, for the beverage industry, irrigation, for the oil and gas industry, for wastewater treatment
Max.: 10 psi
Min.: 0 psi
Max.: 60 °C (140 °F)
Min.: -23 °C (-9 °F)
New Clamp-On Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Greyline introduces their next-generation Doppler meter
The new Greyline DFM 6.1 Doppler Flow Meter - with powerful new digital signal processing - provides easy and accurate flow measurement of “difficult” liquids (sewage, sludge, slurries, and viscous liquids). Benefits include:
• Clamp-on technology does not require pipe penetration, cutting or welding greatly reducing costs.
• Fast, simple installation - typically less than 10 minutes.
• High accuracy (±2% of reading).
• Built-in 5-button keypad, intuitive configuration menu, and large backlit LCD display make the DFM 6.1 the most operator-friendly ultrasonic flow meter on the market.
• At a glance, view flow rate, flow direction, totalizer, relay status, and important diagnostic information on the large LCD display.
• Isolated 4-20mA output for flow rate, two relays for pulse output or alarms, and 26 million point data logger for greater flexibility of data monitoring and control.
• Monitor flow rate, volume total, run hours, and diagnostic information through only two wires with the optional Modbus® RTU or HART serial communication option.