GYC Face MSK making machines are used for full-automatic folding nonwoven msk production.
The working process of the GYC face nonwoven making machine is as follows: The multi-layer non-woven fabric rolls are subjected to compound roll welding after feeding. Nose bar lines are welded after unrolling and cutting. Two rolls of rubber band are welded after automatically unrolling and cutting to designated length. Then 5 layers of nonwoven fabric are folded in half. After ultrasonic welding and fusion, and the rolling-cut and formed. Finally, we get a finished product.
PLC Control, User's friendly touch screen, 2020 new design, and fully automatic.
1. Dimension: L10500MM * W1500MM * H2200MM
2. Color: White, will follow this standard without special requirements
3. Weight: ≤5000kg, ground load ≤500KG / m2
4. Working power: 380VAC ± 5 %, 50HZ, rated power about 15KW
5. Compressed air: 0.6 ~ 0.8 MPa, flow rate about 200L / min
6. Operating environment: temperature 10 ~ 35 ºC, humidity 5-35% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas, no dust
Face NonWoven Making Machine Features
1. Full-automatic production, Production Speed 50pcs/min.
2. High stability, low failure rate, industrialized in appearance, sturdy without rust.
3. Computer PLC programming control, servo drive, the high degree of automation.
4. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure the balance of raw material tension.
5. Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste