Guyson International have worked in partnership with a European nominated body on their ATEX certification scheme to develop a new range of fully ATEX certified blast systems which incorporate a Manual Blast Cabinet, Cyclone Separator and Dust Collector.
The Euroblast Ex Range of ATEX blast systems have been certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and found to comply with the requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU-Annex VIII (26th Feb 2014).This is particularly relevant in Additive Manufacturing (AM) applications where the use of fine powders of materials such as Plastic, Aluminium, Titanium and Inconel, can create potentially explosive atmospheres.
Specifically designed for applications that demand ATEX compliance these cabinets include the following safety features:
* Timed electrical door interlocks, (ATEX rated)
* Full Earth bonding, both internally & externally
* ATEX rated electrical equipment and electrical control enclosure
* ATEX rated pneumatic equipment for blast and air wash controls
* Triple sealed bearings (for rotary tumble basket option)
* ATEX rated motor gearbox, (for rotary tumble basket option)
* Conductive internal surfaces
With these safety features the Euroblast Ex range of ATEX blast cabinets have attained the following ATEX coding:
II 2/3 D Ex 60079-46 IIIC T135°C Db/Dc Tamb -15°C to +40°C