• Energy-saving pneumatic humidification system producing Dry Fog. (*1)
• Prevents dryness and static electricity, enabling higher manufactured product quality and lower defect rates.
• The running cost is one-fifth of a comparable steam humidification system.
• One humidifier (when using AKIMist® "E”) produces 2.4–9.6 liters/hour of Dry Fog.
• Support customers in site investigation, layout design, installation work and after-sales services.
*1) We define Dry Fog as a very fine fog with a uniform, mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10 μm or less.
Because Dry Fog's exceedingly fine spray droplets remain intact without bursting when they come into contact with objects such as walls and people, they do not wet these impact surfaces.
“Dry mist," despite its similar name, has much larger droplets than Dry Fog and has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.