• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing a large volume of semi-fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 50 μm or more (*3).
• Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.07–0.7 MPa.
• Large turn-down ratio with minimal variation in spray angle.
• Uniform distribution suitable for multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• Large free passage diameter minimizes clogging.
• Spray angle of 55ﾟ, 70ﾟ, 95ﾟ, or 110ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.7 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Fraunhofer diffraction method.
Cooling: Gas, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, etc.
Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom and slab)
Rolling mill process: Cooling roll in heat treatment