Standard Flat Spray Nozzles - One-piece Structure
Mountain Shaped Distribution
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Tapered edges overlap to provide uniformity of spray distribution in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
• Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
• Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization