air analyzer / ozone / concentration / for integration
for ambient air, online, real-time, RS485, ppb
Ozone analyzer adopts ultraviolet spectrometry principle and combines with advanced microprocessor technology. It provides accurate and reliable detection of O3 at ppb~ppm level to meet the requirement of ambient gas monitoring.
UV adsorption Ozone analyzer is developed based on Beer-Lambert technology. It is applied to monitor low concentration O3 in ambient air.
This analyzer can completely control all functions and also provides online instruction for important work parameters. Real time auto compensation for temperature and pressure will be made during measurement.
1. Measurement range: 0~100ppb to 0~10ppm (selectable).
2. Dual measurement range and auto set range.
3. Ultraviolet spectrometry principle.
4. Multiple functional operations by microprocessor.
5. Task software is allowed to monitor test data during operation.
6. Continuous self-checking with alarm function.
7. Self-checking for intensity decaying of light source.
8. Bidirection RS-232 port for remote control.
9. Digital output working parameter.
10. Respo f self-adaptation.
11. Compensation function for temperature and pressure.
12. USB and Ethernet interface.
13. Colorful display and screen touch operation.
14. Large memory and history data saved automatically.
1. Unit: ppb, ppm, μg/m3, mg/m3
2. Measurement range: 0~50ppm
3. Lower detection limit: ≤0.04ppm
4. Ports: Analog, Dihital, Rs232, RS485, RJ45, USB
5. Protocol: Modbus
6. Power Supply 200~240V, 50/60Hz, 200W