gas analyzer / exhaust gas / cement / concentration
gas, exhaust gas, cement
monitoring, online, real-time, IP65, laser diode, power plant, high-performance, RS485, calibration, tunable diode laser technology, TDL, for the food industry, laser, for the mining industry, process
LGT-300 laser moisture analyzer is a high precise analyzer for gas measurement, developed based on tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy. One-side mounting installation is much easier than cross-stack.
By using a tunable semiconductor laser, LGT series laser gas analyzer scans the specific absorption lines of the measured gas(no background gas) to get the second harmonic of the gas. Through processing and analyzing the second harmonic and the broadening information of the gas, the concentration of the gas is obtained.
1. Non-contact optical measurement, low drift and with long service life.
2. One-side installation, no complex adjustment of optical path required.
3. Reference gas cell adopted; online calibration; no disassemble needed
4. "SIngle line spectrum" technology, free from interference of background gas
5. In-situ measurement, no sample conditioning required and avoiding the problems that sample is absorbed during conditioning process, blocking, unit damage and etc.
6. Low maintenance cost
1. Principle: TDLAS (Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy)
2. Maintenance Cycle ≤2times/year (clean lens)
3. Calibration Cycle ≤2times/year
4. Enclosure Rating IP65
5. Signal I/O: 4-20mA, RS485/RS232/GPRS
6. Work condition -20℃~60℃
7. Power Supply: 24VDC or 220VAC
Converter gas recovery gas analysis, CDQ circulating gas analysis; pulverized coal injection gas analysis; ammonia escaping gas analysis in the cement industry; trace CO detection and analysis electricity, cement, environmental protection; HCl and HF trace analysis in environmental protection and chemical industry