The Haws® face+eye wash station model 7778B AXION is the optimal solution for industrial applications where highest corrosion resistance is required. It complies to the standards EN 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1. All components are made of stainless steel and makes this permanently installed face+eye wash extremely corrosion resistant and very rugged. The patented AXION® shower head delivers reliable a compliant water jet for rinsing simultaneously eyes and face. The unique, centered AXION water jet eliminates the main issues of other eye wash systems to provide proper first aid.
• - Water flow: 14 liters/minute
• - Application: indoor/outdoor
• - Dimensions (H x W x D): 300 x 381 x 470 mm
• - Water inlet: G 1/2"
• - Water outlet: G 1"
• - Pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
• - Increased safety due to AXION face+eyewash head and integral flow control
• - Corrosion resistant 28 cm type 304 stainless steel bowl
• - Reliable stainless steel type 304 ball valve equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
• - Stainless steel type 304 in-line mesh strainer to prevent debris
• - Robust stainless steel type 304 wall bracket
• - Including universal safety sign
• - Wide range of options for adapting to on-site requirements