Vacuum deposition and particularly Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) make it possible to deposit in a thin layer all metals, alloys and compounds available in sheet plate form, on metals, alloys, glass, ceramics, polymers, composites, etc. The applications of these techniques are very diverse: optical, electrical, thermal, anti-wear, friction, decoration, etc. The HEF Group has developed various treatments implementing these techniques and materials to meet the most diverse requirements:
VACUUM DEPOSITION FOR DECORATIVE USE
The TS™ CHROMIUM coating is produced by magnetron cathode spraying. It deposits on large parts special metal alloys or metals, producing decorative layers.
• Chromium, stainless steel, gold, etc. appearance
• Large diversity of materials depositable: chromium, aluminium, gold, etc. or specific alloys to specifications
• Very great purity of coatings
• Control of thicknesses and of surface finishes
• Resistance to chemical attacks (according to filler materials)
Application on large parts.
MATERIALS WHICH CAN BE TREATED:
Glasses - Plastics - Organic matrix composites - Ceramics - Cermets - Metals and alloys - Logos - etc.