VACUUM DEPOSITION FOR OPTICAL USE
Coatings by magnetron cathode spraying of special metal alloys or metals, producing layers with reflective or semi-transparent properties, suited to the various ranges of wavelengths.
• Chromium, stainless steel, gold, etc. appearance
• Large diversity of materials depositable: chromium, aluminium, gold, etc. or specific alloys to specifications
• Very great purity of coatings
• Control of thicknesses and of surface finishes
• Resistance to chemical attacks (according to filler materials)
Application possible on large parts.
MATERIALS WHICH CAN BE TREATED:
Glasses - Plastics - Organic matrix composites - Ceramics - Cermets - Metals and alloys - Logos - etc.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATION:
Visors - Screens - Bottles - Architecture