Concentric Wafer Type Butterfly Valve
The structural feature of the concentric butterfly valve is the stem center, the center of the disc, and the center of the valve body at the same position. Concentric butterfly valves are not conventional in terms of structural or operational requirements and are not classified as conventional products. The seat of the concentric butterfly valve is basically made of an elastic material such as rubber or polytetrafluoroethylene, so that problems such as extrusion and scratching can be overcome.
Concentric Wafer Butterfly Valve uses rubber as a seal seat material to ensure reliable sealing and closing. Although this butterfly valve has the advantage of good sealing performance, on the other hand, compared with other types of valves, the valve has the disadvantages of being easy to age, wear and have a short service life.
1. Lever Butterfly Valve’s compact structure, light weight, 90′ rotation, fast switch
2. Reasonable design, easy assembly and disassembly, good for service
3. The eccentric structure can reduce the friction of the sealing ring and prolong the service life of the valve.
4. Completely sealed with zero leakage
1. ISO 5752, BS 5155, API 609, MSS-SP-68, ASME B16.10, ASME B16.5, DIN 3202
2. Materials: Cast lron and Ductile lron
3. Pressure Ratings: ANSI 150#, PN10, PN16
4. Size Ranges: 2″ to 48″-50mm to 1200mm (Larger sizes upon request)
5. Ends Connections: Wafer
6. Optional Seating: Resilient NBR, EPDM, VITON
7. Actuations: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic (Counterweight) & Electro-hydraulic