Lug Type Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Double Offset Butterfly Valve is also called high performance butterfly valve. It is mainly used for system drainage of water plants, power plants, steel mill smelting, chemical industry, water source project, environmental facilities construction, etc. It is especially suitable for waterway pipelines and is used as regulation and interception equipment.
The Double Offset Butterfly Valve is further improved on the basis of a single eccentric butterfly valve. The structural feature is that the stem axis is offset from the center of the disc and from the center of the body. The double eccentric effect allows the disc to be quickly disengaged from the valve seat after the valve is opened, which greatly eliminates unnecessary over-squeezing and scraping of the disc and the valve seat, reduces the opening resistance, reduces wear and improves the seat life.
1. Fire-proof valve is tested to API607 4th Edition and BS6755 Part2.
2. Fixed collar is installed in the top of axis,2”-24”，when axis breaks accident, avoid the upper part to move out of gland.
3. Convenient to maintain and upkeep valve seats. Replace axis only by taking inserts down, without disassembling disc.
4. Superior control characteristics and Inherent flow characteristic is modified equal percentage.
5. Available in a wide choice of material for a broad range of applications.
6. Tight shut-off even in control applications.