Customizable and High Precision for Model and Mould Making Applications. The 5-axis milling head with direct measuring system for perfect three-dimensional machining. Clamping of the two rotary axes for heavy material removal. Excellent contour accuracy, even with very rapid movements. All components calculated and optimized by means of FEM method. Easy operation, simple menu navigation with powerful CNC control Siemens Sinumerik 840D/SL Operate. Low maintenance costs thanks to low-maintenance components and mutually compatible mechanics and electronics. More operating convenience by mobile desk. Highly torsion-resistant cast iron design in rigid portal construction. Small utility space due to compact design. Safety cabin in sound-proof design with generously sized access area.
During dry machining, the machine is suitable for plastics like PU, ureol and composites such as CFRP, GFRP, and aluminium.
Because the machine will be customized and configured perfectly for all materials, there is no need for touch-ups of products.
- Rotation axis C max. 540°
- Swivelling axis A ± 110°
- Rapid traverse linear axes X/Y 50 m/min (110 m/min with linear drive option)
- Rapid traverse rotary axes A/C 9,000°/min /14,000°/min (15,000°/min / 25,000°/min with linear drive option)
- Positioning accuracy up to ± 0.030 mm
- Repeatability up to ± 0.025 mm
- High-frequency milling spindle: 13-18 kW continuous operation (S1), 16-21 kW (S6)
- Rotational speed 24,000-26,000 / 29,000 rev/min
- Tool holder HSK 40 E or HSK 63 F
- Tool magazine dust protected for 10/20 tools
- Machine weight 7,500 kg