Honeywell's FP2000 series of pressure sensors is a highly configurable platform of pressure sensors allowing customers to choose from multiple accuracies, outputs, pressure ports, electrical terminations and pressure ranges to meet a particular application needs. These silicon based pressure sensors offer a higher frequency response with higher sensitivity and overload capacity. Available with absolute, gauge, barometric, vacuum reference or differential (wet/web, wet/dry).
Typical / potential applications include engine and transmission test stands, fluid pump pressure, hydraulic and pneumatic system monitoring, flow measurement, leak detection and more.
- Ranges: 0.5 psi to 10,000 psi for Gage & Absolute; 0 in. Hg to 30 in. Hg for Barometric; Up to 15 psi for Vacuum; 0.5 psid to 1,000 psid for Differential
- Accuracies from ±0.25 % BFSL to ±0.10 % BFSL
- Ha C276/316 Stainless Steel wetted material
- Media: Gases, liquids compatible with wetted parts
- mV/V, 0 Vdc to 5 Vdc, 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc, 4 mA to 20 mA
- Intrinsically safe option
- CE available
Fast delivery from stock (typically 10 business days or less).