Our Breeze technology has many enormous advantages over the previous classic lubrication applications.
Discover enormous savings potential for mass production when using our LSJ Mini in your process.
This system can be used optimally in the event of always consistent tool operations.
For the machining process, an average of between 5 and 50 ml of lubricant is used per process hour and tool. These consumption values can also be briefly — depending on the requirements of the individual operation — increased to up to 200 ml per process hour. In addition to this excellent advantage over the previous method, the HPM Breeze method offers further enormous advantages from an economic and ecological point of view.
• For optimum use with a cooling channel diameter of 0,9 mm² and up.
• Manual adjustment of the pressure parameters
• Optimally suited for consistent series processes with one parameter
• Simple control via 2 valves
• Simple Installation without much effort
• Generation of a uniform aerosol film
• Switching between CL / MQL possible
• Great succes in turning machines