It is fixed-type model can continuously monitor concentration of SO2, CO2, O2 , NO and CO components in the flue gases for long time. It is based on the micro-flow infrared method for SO2 ,NO ,CO ,CO2.This model is fixed type can sample gas for a long time. This model is designed as 19-inch enclosure with physical dimensions to easily install.
• PCT approved product based on micro-flow NDIR technology to measure low concentration gases. (US Authorization No.: US11079322).
• Adopting micro-flow NDIR gas sensor technology, higher precision and longer life time.
• Monitoring the lower range of SO2, NO, CO,CO2 within 200ppm.
• No cross interference between measurement gases.
• Diagnostic function can check sensor status.
• Sampling flow rate fluctuations have no effect on the measurement results.
• Accurate measurement of low concentration gas.
• Built-in pump to achieve automatic zeroing.
• Real-time continuous monitoring concentration of SO2, NO, CO, CO2, O2 , measurement component is optional.
• LCD (320*240) display.
• Digital and analog signal output.
Boiler, furnace exhaust emission gas and combustion efficiency monitoring, cement production line process and security monitoring, Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS).