Gasboard 3000UV is designed based on ultraviolet differential optical absorption spectroscopy (UV-DOAS) technology. Compared with the Luft NDIR and Micro-flow NDIR flue gas analyzer, it can measure ultra-low range (0-50mg/m3) of SO2 and NO, which is widely used in industrial emission monitoring to ensure compliance with local emission regulation.
• Accurate measurement of low concentration SO2, NO & optional NO2
• Measure NO and NO2 simultaneously without NOX converter
• No optical moving parts, without vibration influence
• Stable performance without dust and moisture interference
• No effect on measurement results from sampling flow rate fluctuations
• Diagnostic function can check sensor status.
• Built-in pump to achieve automatic zeroing.
• Real-time continuous monitoring.
• LCD (320*240) display.
• Digital and analog signal output.
• Measurement Components: SO2, NOx, O2
• Measurement Technology: SO2/NOx: UV-DOAS； O2: ECD
• Measurement Range: SO2/NOx：(0~100)mg/m3； O2: (0～25)%
• （Measurement range could be customized)
• Accuracy: ±2%F.S.
• Resolution: SO2/NOx： 0.1mg/m3；O2: 0.01%
• Repeatability: ≤2%
• Response time: T90＜60s
• Flow rate: (0.7~1.2)L/min
• Output: RS485/RS232, (4-20)mA
• Power supply: 100~240VAC, 100W
Boiler, furnace exhaust emission gas and combustion efficiency monitoring, cement production line process and security monitoring, CEMS integration.