The Gasboard-2000 series NDIR gas bench is designed for vehicle emission gas measurement, which adopts the high-precision dual-beam non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analysis technology to measure the light absorption rate of each gas then get the concentration reading. It meets the emission requirements of the latest national standard GB 18285, as well as the international standard ISO 3930 or OIML R99 Class I, Class 0 and Class 00 standards, applicable to the measurement of engine exhaust gas composition fueled by gasoline, LPG, CNG diesel, etc. Cubic-Ruiyi has many years of experience in OEM/ODM supporting of Fortune 500 companies, which can meet the different needs of emission gas analyzer developing.
• Simultaneous measuring CO, CO2, HC
• Selection of fuels: petro, LPG, Natural Gas, alcohol
• Selection of C3-C6 factor
• Good accuracy, stable performance
• Reserved pressure sensors for leakage test, air pressure measurement.
• Reserved NO and O2 sensor interfaces.
• Reserved oil temp. and RPM sensor interfaces.
• Complete communication protocol for software developing
• Small Size, light weight and easy integration
• Emission gas analyzer manufacturer
• Exhaust gas analysis equipment integrator