The continuous emission monitoring system is based on innovative micro-flow NDIR technology to measure the SO2, NO, CO, CO2 and O2 (ECD or paramagnetic) five gases at the same time. Eliminate the ambient’s temperature influence on measurement value and less interference of water vapor on SO2 and NO measurement. It has excellent prolonged stability and less cross interference.interference.
• The system continuously monitors the gaseous pollutants by heating extraction method.
• Sampling probe has large filtering area, the filter easy to replace.
• Pretreatment system using imported devices which effectively waterproof, dust-proof, anti-corrosion.
• PLC data acquisition system is fully functional, intuitive and easy to operate.
• A variety of data output.
• The analyzer can be flexibly selected according to field requirements.
• Analysis system cabinet modular design and easy to operate.
• The analysis system has stability and high reliability, so it can reduce the daily maintenance costs.
• This model have rich features, it can achieve automatic sampling, purging, calibration, fault diagnosis, alarm, etc.
Power plants, steel plants, cement plants, aluminum smelters, non-ferrous metal smelters, phosphate fertilizer plants, nitric acid plants, sulfuric acid plant, petrochemical plants, chemical fiber plant of large industrial coal-fired chimney and other industrial application emission gas monitoring.