Gasboard-3200Plus Handheld Biogas Analyzer is designed to measure CH4, CO2, O2, H2S and optional H2, CO gases in biogas. This model is powered by lithium battery and can be used without AC power. It is modular sensor design ensures easy on operation and maintenance.
It is very suitable for research purpose or daily inspection in different biogas applications such as Anaerobic Digestion, landfill, wastewater treatment, biomethane and so on.
• Modular NDIR and ECD sensors design.
• Temperature and pressure compensation.
• Light-weight design for easy carrying among different sites.
• Smart data management system, easy for multi-points measurement.
• Optional gas conditioning device for analyzer protection.
• Up to 6 gases measuring: CH4, CO2, H S, O as standard items; H2, CO as optional items.
• Dual-beam NDIR sensor for CH4 and CO2 measurement, high precision and stability.
• Standard Measurement : CH4,CO2,H2S,O2
• Optional measurement : CO,H2 (optional)
• Technology : CH4, CO2(NDIR) H2S, O2, CO, H2(ECD)
• Range: CH4: 0-100%, CO2: 0-50%, H2S: 0-9999ppm,O2: 0-25%, CO: 0-2000ppm, H2:0-2000ppm
• (Note: measurement range can be customized.)
• Resolution : CH4, CO2, O2: 0.01%, H2S, CO, H2: 1ppm
• Precision : CO2, CH4: <2%FS H2S, O2, CO, H2: <3%FS
• Inlet gas flow : 0.7-1.2 L/min
• Inlet gas pressure : 2kPa-50kPa
• Sampling gas condition : no dust, no water, no tar
• Response time(T90) : <10s (NDIR)
Waste water treatment
Other fermentation processes